Apply for a course starting mid-year
A number of our courses accept applications for mid-year entry, so you can start study in semester two (July).
How to apply
- Go to the faculty website and find the course that interests you.
- Read the course entry in Course Finder and make sure you meet the entry requirements.
- Find out what options are available e.g. on or off-campus studies.
- Check if your faculty wants you to complete a hard-copy application or apply online.
- Check the application closing date.
The following faculties offer courses starting mid-year.